I said to myself again today
"why am I not a wizard"
I put a cup of soda into a trashbag
wonder about a strange spell
wonder what you are thinking about
I think about your hand in mine
for maybe 5 or 6 seconds
eat a piece of popcorn
while watching a co-worker
read Anthony Kiedis' memoirs
he was apparently a twisted motherfucker
and I think, briefly, "so are you"
while I watch credits that are scratched
flick by
and say out loud
Harry Potter and the Futility of Perseverance
on a driveway
at around midnight
feeling as lonely as I ever have
more lonely than in every other possible scenario
taking place here and I say out loud
Harry Potter and The Void
in the back of a pickup truck
chewing my nails
I say out loud
Harry Potter and The Infinite Sadness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like this poem. I really like it.
ReplyDelete