will you look in my
hateful killer whale eyes
with a concerned expression
when I scream
look what you made me do
will you listen to
each word coming out
of my full pink chapped lips
with your eyes growing
wet wiping them angrily
on the stained corner
of your shirt sleeve
tequila had been rendered
ineffective when mixed
with 10mg adderall
1g of sour diesel
coated my lungs
and I hacked and
it felt like I was going
to destroy the small
galaxy of the coronado
smoker's area
I am slowly destroying
several galaxies
in textedit documents
in the passive glow
of phosphorescent laptop light
this is how the aliens do it
you are in a very cultured
music video looking
sophisticated for 8 seconds
I watch those 8 seconds
37 times and think
briefly
look at what you make me do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.