Sunday, December 19, 2010

they're in the kitchen, I'm pressed against the door listening

dad isn't cool with the way I live my life in their house
dad told my brother to beat me up and mom yelled

mom and dad are talking about me in the kitchen
mom and dad are yelling about me in the kitchen

I'm pressed against the door listening, mom won't quit talking
dad is yelling, I call mom a cunt and now they are paying attention to me

I see something like fury in mom's eyes
she runs towards me while pulling off her pajama pants
pulling off her underwear, grabbing her vulva
fingers laced through ash blond pubes

this is my cunt, this is my cunt
you can't have it, it's taken

I don't want it

this is my cunt, this is my cunt

she's in my face with tears in her eyes
they never taught me what respect means

if you ever call me a cunt again, you will not walk through that front door
ever again

I say that I'm sorely tempted
I say pull your pants up

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.