skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
some moths
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
laughter sounds canned and full of
preservatives
a Dole Fruit Cocktail of cherries
and detachment
before I leave for school in the morning
I make sure to coat my face
in emotion
maybe today
someone can read my mind
I am full
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JMBG
interviews
novicember
twitter
goodreads
last.fm
Archive
►
19
(1)
►
11
(1)
►
16
(6)
►
5
(6)
►
14
(2)
►
5
(1)
►
3
(1)
►
13
(4)
►
12
(1)
►
11
(2)
►
8
(1)
►
12
(7)
►
12
(2)
►
10
(1)
►
9
(1)
►
3
(2)
►
1
(1)
►
11
(9)
►
11
(1)
►
10
(2)
►
9
(1)
►
8
(2)
►
3
(1)
►
2
(1)
►
1
(1)
►
10
(45)
►
12
(5)
►
11
(6)
►
10
(5)
►
9
(5)
►
8
(6)
►
5
(1)
►
4
(2)
►
3
(1)
►
2
(9)
►
1
(5)
▼
09
(124)
►
12
(5)
►
11
(6)
►
10
(12)
▼
9
(34)
swift critical judgement, howland winds
I am relearning to walk a little last night, I too...
damn, it feels good to be a disenfranchised, drug-...
weathermen
I would know it by the smell
my brain is raining again.
question
exploded into herself or coffee and gi-joes
the grass smelled like greenwe made quality eye co...
rock me mama
can't post this, can't post this, can't post this....
arthakearquake
Bob Barker and the mysterious ticking Noise
self-absorbing sponge
I feel so much guiltat the factthat on this day of...
self-absorbed jet plane
because eating with your fingertips is dirty when ...
rhyme
I have a plan
I have a plan
whenever I am anywhere I feel like a touristsomeon...
I gave my fake ulcer a name today
excrement of waste matter gray matter; none of it ...
laughter sounds canned and full of preservatives a...
romantic dramedy broadcast (college poem 5 of x)
how to drain blood from your body
DJ set for smoking ghetto 9/5/09
'a sensitive western-facing direction' or 'I accid...
string theory
an asphyxiated poem hanging from the rafters
everything will probably not be ok
outside igloo
brought to you by the letter paranoia
line graph nose dive
►
8
(28)
►
7
(9)
►
6
(15)
►
5
(15)
worthwhile writers
brittany wallace
jillian clark
mark baumer
masha balakireva
xtx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.